College Basketball Sports Betting Guide
When it comes to betting on sports it does not get much better than college basketball sports betting. Even if you are not interested in this game you should take a closer look at how you can win big money betting on it. The more games played the more selective you can be with your bets.
If you want to start betting right away, here is our list of reputable sportsbooks recommended for college basketball sports betting.
- Lightning fast withdrawals
- Slick user experience
- Impressive live betting
- Poker, Casino
- Overround 4.97%
- Not many bonuses
- Sharp odds
- Honest reputation
- US Friendly
- Track record
- High betting limits
- Professionals welcome
- User interface needs refreshing
- Selection of casino games below average
- Payouts sometimes slow
- Sharpish lines
- In business since 1994
- Crypto friendly
- Competitive odds and lines (rare!)
- Huge bonuses
- Live streaming options limited
- Bonus conditions are strict
- Cryptocurrency friendly
- Rec-friendly sportsbook lines
- Welcome bonuses are generous
- No live streaming for sport
- No mobile app
- USA friendly
- Crypto friendly
- Smooth interface
- Painless sign-up process
- Country restrictions
- No live streaming
- Friendly odds
- User-Friendly Interface
- Promotions and bonuses with a generous offering
- High Rollover Requirements
- Limited Payment Options
The fact of the matter is that college basketball sports betting is quite profitable due to the sheer number of games that are played during the season.
While it may seem that you can win easily, college basketball sports betting can actually be quite difficult if you do not put the proper amount of time forth. Just like any other game you will want to do your research if you plan on coming out on top more times than not.
Here are five guidelines to follow when dealing with college basketball sports betting. They will not ensure that you win every game, but in the long run they can point you in the right direction.
1. The home team is always at a distinct advantage in the world of college basketball. There are two reasons for this. First off, it is tough dealing with the opposing team’s fans on their court. College students can be loud and obnoxious, and they make up the majority of the fan base for most teams. Additionally, when a team has to travel to another city to play they are naturally going to tire out.
2. Star power wins games in any sport, and this definitely holds true with the game of college basketball. The team that has the most star players is obviously going to be at a distinct advantage. Individual performances can go a long way in carrying a team throughout a long season.
3. If you are trying to decide on which team to bet on, you may want to choose the one with more experience. This is especially true in big games. Older, more experienced players are much better at handling the atmosphere that goes along with a big game. This is really important early in the season when freshmen are still learning the ropes.
4. Know as much as you can about the game before you place a bet. This means that you should look at the players on both teams, injury reports, past and future schedules, and much more. There are no “locks” when it comes to college basketball sports betting. The more you know the better off you will be.
5. Be selective about the games you bet on. Remember, many college basketball games are played night in and night out from November through March. For this reason you should not feel forced into college basketball sports betting on a game you are not so sure of. Instead, only bet when you have a good feeling that you could come out on top. Of course there are never any guarantees with college basketball betting, but taking your time and being selective is an important detail.
With college basketball sports betting you should be able to have fun and make some money along the way. The five guidelines above will help to put you on the right track to success.