Sports betting bonuses present a lucrative opportunity to boost one’s bankroll; however, choosing a bonus requires careful consideration. Similar to casino comps, bonuses are designed to attract more customers to an online sportsbook. While the sports betting industry has experienced notable advancements, the fundamental principles remain unchanged. Bookmakers leverage bonus offerings as a primary marketing tool to promote their services.
We have provided a subjective ranking of the most reputable sportsbooks and their bonus offerings. It is important to note that the sportsbook ranked number one may not necessarily offer the largest “true bonus” percentage, even if they offer a maximum bonus cap of $2500. The “true bonus” can be calculated by determining the percentage divided by the rollover requirement.
Below is our list online sports sites and their bonuses. UPDATED IN March, 2023.
- Website looking slick
- Excellent choice of slots
- Odds at sportsbook are alright
- 24/7 customer support
- Wide selection of betting options
- Fast payout options
- Limited withdrawal options
- No LoonieBet app for download
- Many country restrictions
- Cash-Out feature
- Simple, slick website
- Awesome choice of bonuses
- The platform has a maximum daily total win limit of $100,000.
- No mobile app
- Excellent choice of promotions
- Simple but effective website design
- 'Cash Out' option when betting on sports
- Huge library of casino games
- No mobile app
- Limit for maximum payout per day – 100k
- Lightning fast withdrawals
- Slick user experience
- Impressive live betting
- Poker, Casino
- Overround 4.97%
- Not many bonuses
- Sharp odds
- Honest reputation
- US Friendly
- Track record
- High betting limits
- Professionals welcome
- User interface needs refreshing
- Selection of casino games below average
- Payouts sometimes slow
- Sharpish lines
2. Wagering Requirements: Bonuses are subject to wagering requirements, which specify the amount of money that must be wagered before a withdrawal can be made. Wagering requirements vary depending on the bonus and can range from 5x to 15x the bonus amount.
- In business since 1994
- Crypto friendly
- Competitive odds and lines (rare!)
- Huge bonuses
- Live streaming options limited
- Bonus conditions are strict
You will receive a 125% bonus on your qualifying first deposit.
125% sports bonus, up to $2,500, 10X rollover
In order to receive a bonus you must use the promo code JOIN125 in the cashier while making your deposit.
This promotion is non-transferable.
Sports bonuses can only be used in the sportsbook, casino freeplays in the casino.
BetUS reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time without notice.
Please see BetUS’ general rules for additional terms and conditions regarding bonuses
- Good rep
- Mobile app
- Fast withdrawals
- Live betting
- Sharp lines
- No phone support
- High limits
- Newbie friendly lines
- Cryptocurrency preferred
- Slot selection is awesome
- USA restricted
- Certain slot machines experience lag
- Cryptocurrency friendly
- Rec-friendly sportsbook lines
- Welcome bonuses are generous
- No live streaming for sport
- No mobile app
- USA friendly
- Crypto friendly
- Smooth interface
- Painless sign-up process
- Country restrictions
- No live streaming
One fully successful deposit.
Card deposits have a 7 days wait period.
Minimum Withdrawal $100. Bitcoin $25
Time frame is 2 days approximately;
At least 1x rollover for deposit and all rollover from bonuses redeemed;
One withdrawal per week per method;
SMS Phone and/or Personal documents verified;
Sports and Casino withdrawals are limited to $10,000 per week (Bitcoin: $5,000 and Bank Wire: $5,000)
It is crucial to exercise caution when considering bookmaker bonuses that seem too good to be true, as they often come with high wagering requirements. While some websites advertise impressive sign-up bonus percentages, these numbers can be deceiving as they typically only apply to small sums of money.
The “Welcome Bonus” is a typical sign-up offer that requires players to meet certain requirements before being able to claim the bonus funds. Unfortunately, after fulfilling the requirements, there may not be much left to show for it. Some common sign-up bonus types include:
- First deposit bonuses – These bonuses are typically activated automatically upon completing your first deposit. Today, nearly all online bookmakers offer a first deposit bonus, with total bonus amounts ranging from $100 to $10,000. However, it is important to note that a larger bonus amount does not necessarily equate to a more lucrative deal. By depositing a substantial sum in an effort to claim a bonus, you may inadvertently expose yourself to various undesirable practices that can occur when gambling online. Exercise caution.
- Free bets – The simplest type of sign-up bonus is the free bet, which bookmakers offer by providing a specific amount of free money once bettors make a deposit, which they can use to wager on whatever they desire. However, the free money cannot be directly withdrawn as cash. For example, if a bettor wagers $10 of free money and gains $10, they will have a profit of $10 that they can cash out later. Even though bettors are using free money, bookmakers will sometimes have limitations on payouts. Bet credits are another type of sign-up bonus unique to bet365 that function similarly to free bets, allowing players to use them as real money, but they cannot be withdrawn independently.
- Matched bets – Matched bets, a popular type of bonus in the sports betting world, are easy to comprehend. You first place a bet with your own funds, and if you lose, the sportsbook will refund your wager. The bonus can only be claimed if you lose your initial bet. Sports bettors frequently use their matched bonus to place riskier bets.
- No deposit bonuses – No deposit bonuses are a rare type of sports betting bonus that bookmakers give out to new customers for signing up. It’s the closest thing to a completely free bet because the sportsbook credits a new account with a specified amount of free money without requiring a deposit. No deposit bonuses typically range from $5 to $25, and any winnings from a wager are credited to the account minus the free stake. They’re not offered as often as other incentives because they’re a big advantage to the customer, so bookmakers hope that new bettors will enjoy their experience enough to commit long-term. Instead, bookmakers often offer pre-launch bonuses, such as free bets or site credit, with site credit being a more flexible option that can be broken up and used for multiple wagers.
- Enhanced odds – Enhanced odds are a simple bonus type that sportsbooks offer by boosting the value of betting odds. While this bonus is sometimes given for a bettor’s first wager upon sign-up, it is more commonly offered to existing customers or those in a loyalty program. Bookmakers may also offer boosted odds as a general promotion to attract new bettors. However, to limit their payouts, bookmakers often apply a maximum stake to enhanced odds bets. Some sportsbooks may also have a minimum stake requirement. –